Dear guests of the site! We are glad to inform you that you can use a free consultation of a lawyer on issues of interest by calling 71 2280666, +946860666. If you want to communicate with a lawyer personally, but do not have the opportunity to come to the appointment, you can order a paid video call and get answers to all your questions. The consultation is carried out by the lawyer Timurkhodzhaev Sherzod Shavkatovich (License TN 000166), for this you need to fill out and send a special form on the website, the video communication channel will be used for the consultation (ZOOM, Telegram, WhatsApp). All details can be clarified by calling the above numbers.
On January 25, 2018, the Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Administrative Procedure was adopted. The administrative procedure is aimed at protection of violated or disputed rights, freedoms and legal interests of citizens and legal entities in the field of administrative and other public legal relations.
The following cases are considered under the administrative procedure:
- on challenging departmental regulatory and legal documents;
- on challenging decisions, actions (inaction) of governmental agencies and/or other organizations authorized to conduct administrative and legal activities (hereinafter referred to as administrative bodies), self-government institution and their officials that do not comply with the law and violate the rights and interests of citizens or legal entities protected by law;
- on challenging actions (decisions) of election commissions;
- on challenging a refusal to notarize or register a deed of civil status, or challenging actions (inaction) of a notary or an official of the registry office;
- on appealing against a refusal to register officially or an evasion of official registration within the prescribed period;
- on investment disputes referred to in Article 271 of the Code;
- on competition referred to in Article 272 of the Code;
- The Court also resolves other cases with regard to protection of violated or disputed rights, freedoms and legal interests of citizens and legal entities arising from administrative and other public legal relations, attributed to its competence by law.
We, DE-YURE DE-FAKTO Law Bureau, have a rich practices of participation in administrative proceedings, we are ready to analyze the situation and assist in appealing against illegal decisions, actions (inaction) of administrative bodies (ministries, state committees, committees, agencies, centers, inspections) and also decisions taken by their territorial bodies, local executive authorities, self-government institutions, as well as other organizations and specially formed commissions endowed with administrative and managerial competence.
Entrust the solution of your problems to the professionals of DE-YURE DE-FAKTO! Call us!Order video call